1. Client states, that is totally aware that LFT life coaching or any other LFT Sessions are NOT psychotherapy treatment or medical treatment of any kind. LFT Sessions are an alternative way to solve/to heal the problems or achieve the goals which are set during the LFT Session.
2. Client understands that LFT life coaching or any other LFT session are NOT to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal mental or medical or other professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters.
3. Client understands that LFT life coaching or any other LFT Sessions are not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat mental disorder or medical disease .
4. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, LFT practitioner recommend the Client inform mental health care provider about booking LFT session. Especially those which contains meditation, breathwork, re-frame subconscious, altered state, alpha-theta state, hypnosis. Client may need a refferal letter from mental health care professional.
5. Client understands that LFT life coaching or any other LFT Sessions are partnership between the LFT Practitioner and the Client in a thought-motivating and creative process that inspires the client maximize personal or professional potential.
6. Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. such, the Client agrees that the LFT Practitioner is not and will be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided the LFT Practitioner.
7. If Client decides hide or change any of personal information included in the Intake Form and if it will have negative impact at the Client or at any part of the LFT life coaching or any other LFT Sessions process, then it will be Client’s personal responsibility.
8. Client agrees communicate honestly, be opened to feedback and assistance and create the time and to participate fully in theprogram.